You can still support Panhandle Autism Society without becoming a member. We have a variety of fundraiser opportunities, including events and year-round programs to fund our continued service to the individuals with autism and their families in our community.
Amazon has recently introduced a program called AmazonSmile. By completing your regular Amazon shopping, Amazon will donate 0.5% of of the price of your purchases to the charity of your choice.
Here’s how to do it:
- Visit smile.amazon.com and log in to your account.
- On the Select a Charitable Organization page, type in Panhandle Autism Society.
- Select “Autism Society of America,” which is listed as the Coeur d’Alene chapter.
That’s it! However, in order for the donation to reach us, you must make your purchases from smile.amazon.com, not from the main amazon.com page.
Fred Meyer Rewards
You can link your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to us so that with every purchase you make, Fred Meyer will make a donation to PAS. In order to do that, follow the steps below:
- Go to http://www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards and select “Link your Rewards Card Now”.
- Sign into your account.
- When you’re redirected to the Community Rewards Program page, type our organization number, 94028, and hit search.
- Select Panhandle Autism Society and hit save to link your account with us.
Now when you use your Fred Meyer Rewards Card, a portion of your purchase will go to support PAS.